SDCXTRA RADIO

Saturday, September 12, 2020

Esther Rose

 

In honor of tomorrow's Bandcamp Friday I'm releasing a demo called Robin in the Rain. I recorded it on my phone's voice memo... the guitar is a little out of tune and there are some live chicken sounds but I’m fine with it if you are. Making these little demos is a crucial part of my songwriting process and it feels exciting to share something rough and precious.

I started writing what I fondly call “track diaries” for my recent songs and this one in particular brought up a lot. Everyone who downloads the song will receive a track diary to their email in the next few days.

Robin in the Rain will only be available for 24 hours!!
20% of sales will go to Imagine Water Works, a New Orleans based initiative that is focused on climate justice, water management, and disaster readiness and response.

xo,
ER


Comment on this message


Bandcamp

No comments:

Post a Comment